VIRTUAL PoP Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in Virtual PoP, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have your parent/guardian’s permission and supervision to participate in the Video Workouts.
- Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a Virtual PoP, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website.
- If you are pregnant or have recently given birth, please seek medical advice before participating in our Virtual PoP Workouts. Virtual PoP Workouts, whether part or all of the workouts, may not be suitable for pregnant or post-natal women.
- Virtual PoP video’s are conducted at your own risk. It is your responsibility to create a safe and clear environment and only participate in these Workouts if you are fit and able to do so. If you experience any faintness, shortness of breath, pain or dizziness, you must immediately stop all physical activity and seek medical advice before participating in Virtual PoP’s video workouts again.
- Pilates on Point ( Virtual PoP) is not a medical organisation and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your own discretion while viewing Virtual PoP Video’s. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
- Virtual PoP accepts no responsibility for any injuries or damage that may occur to yourself and/or equipment used at home. You, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives fully release Virtual PoP (and its associated entities, franchisees, members, employees and contractors) from any claim, loss, damage or expense of any kind including in relation to personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, occurring during the Virtual PoP Video Workouts, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Any liability in connection with the Virtual PoP Video Workouts under any statutory right (including any condition or warranty implied by law or any guarantee or other right under any statute) that cannot be excluded is limited to the resupply of the Video Workouts or the payment of the reasonable cost of same. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the Website, PoP App, Facebook page, Instagram page or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- All Virtual Pop workouts, content, photographs, videos and any other materials on the Website, our Instagram page, Facebook page or PoP App (“PoP Materials”) remain the property of PoP. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) in the PoP Materials belong to us. You must not reproduce, copy, share, sell, or deal with any of our PoP Materials without our express written permission.
- Your first Virtual PoP video subscription fee will be debited after your 2 week trial when you purchase Virtual PoP online through Mindbody.
- Thereafter, the Virtual PoP subscription will be automatically debited every month using your original payment method unless cancelled.
- Unless your Virtual PoP subscription is cancelled at least one business day before the next renewal date, the following month’s fee will be automatically debited. Fees cannot be pro-rated.
- You must notify us of any change to your payment method. If a Virtual PoP subscription fee is not properly debited from your original payment method, we may cancel your Virtual PoP immediately.
- We reserve the right to vary the Virtual PoP subscription fee from time to time, but only after your current billing week and on giving you at least 14 days’ notice. If you do not cancel your Virtual PoP subscription during this time, you will be deemed to have accepted the varied Virtual PoP subscription.
- All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise required by law